An excellent opportunity has a arisen for a Graduate/trainee with a strong interest in Audit to join a professional and successful practice.
- Perform audits on assigned areas as a trainee from planning to fieldwork and seeking senior management input for areas of concern and judgement
- Produce work for the manager review clearly highlighting issues noted in findings
- Active engagement with client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of audit areas worked assigned
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Accounts graduate or AAT qualified
- A good working knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Hard working nature
- Willing to ‘go the extra mile’