We are working on a fantastic opportunity within an extremely successful accountancy practice who are based in the heart of Birmingham, within walkable distance of all city centre train stations. This position would suit an individual who has a hardworking, enthusiastic nature who is always willing to go that extra mile.
Duties will include:
- Perform audits on assigned areas as an audit semi senior from planning to fieldwork and seeking manager input for areas of concern and judgement for areas
- Identify risk matters and raise with audit manager, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters;
- Produce work for the manager review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified for areas worked on
- Active engagement with client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit;
- Part supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office;
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
Working knowledge of UK GAAP would be beneficial and previous experience of working within an accountancy practice is essential to the role.
You will be part qualified ACA/ACCA with the desire to complete this qualification.
For more information, please get in touch with Teresa or submit your CV by clicking apply.