Working with a manufacturing business based in Tewkesbury, we are looking for a Finance Manager who ideally can speak either Mandarin, Cantonese or Chinese to join this well established, successful company.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for all aspects of financial information for the business including costs, legal compliance and reporting to the parent company. We’re looking for an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified individual with significant post qualified experience ideally within a manufacturing business.
Main duties within the role will include:
- Preparation of the month end P&L including posting the required month end journals and ensuring all month end reporting is produced to the expected standard and within the appropriate timescales. To include actual versus budget analysis by budget area.
- Completing all month end balance sheet reconciliations including preparing the transactional reporting and ensuring that the chart of accounts is kept up to date for changes in business requirements
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and ensuring that the business is fully compliant with all VAT requirements.
- Preparation of all required data for the year-end financial audit.
- Managing the fixed asset register and ensuring that this is kept up to date along with a regular reconciliation of the asset register to the physical assets in the plant
- Completing all Intercompany reconciliations
- To report on the stock take adjustments with supporting analysis along with ongoing actions to minimise stock take adjustments
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the stock held in stores and conducting monthly audits.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are kept up to date, are communicated effectively to the business and are legally compliant.
For more information on this exciting opportunity including full company details please get in touch with Poppy King or submit your CV by clicking apply.