Our client is looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and pro-active AP Ledger Clerk with a minimum of 2 year’s experience within an International business to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Full responsibility for the European ledgers, including Euro and Dollar
- Process cash books (multi currency), Invoices, Credit Notes and prepare payment runs
- Process staff expenses
- Creditor Reconciliation
- Ideally a European language skill would be an advantage
- Provide support to colleagues as required
- Must be happy to work to strict deadlines, deal with high volume complex invoices, and be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external contacts
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare
Please email your CV to Jo at CY Resourcing for further details.