Customer Support Administrator - Full and Part Time
If you are dynamic, confident and proactive person who enjoys a fast-paced team environment and thrives on providing excellent customer service then we would love to hear from you!
This expanding and successful company based near Worcester City Centre is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their already existing team.
- Providing a high quality of customer service and administration support, you will be dealing with inbound and outbound calls in order to resolve customer queries. You will have responsibility for creating new accounts and maintaining updated customer information
- Benefits & Professional Development
- The company offer full training as well as having fellow team members are always on hand to help along with an achievable company bonus!
- You will be able to deliver a high level of customer service and will have previously worked within a customer facing role or a role which requires offering customer service and administration support. You will be a driven and committed team member, with a focused attitude to supporting colleagues and customers
- Yearly bonus scheme - Staff parking - full training given - Great career progression
Salary £16,000 to £17,000 depending on experience
Does this sound like the job for you? Get in touch with Teresa on 01905 731313 or email your CV email@example.com