One of the things that’s makes CYER so different from typical recruitment agencies is the dedication and devotion of our Recruitment Consultants, with many now celebrating 20 years continuous service with our Company. The support of our financial recruitment experts, many of whom are CIPD qualified, will enable you to do better and achieve more. We are people you can trust with your career.
Ours is and always will be a people business- we enjoy hearing about you, listening to your aims and helping you achieve them is the most rewarding aspect of our job. We understand that fulfilling your career goals needs to dovetail with the other priorities and demands in your life and your family. So we respect your decisions and ensure you have all the information you need to make the right choices for you.
Job seekers registering with CY gain numerous advantages in the competitive world of career progression. We will:-
- Review your CV, ensure it does you justice and suggest improvements.
- Assess your skills, ensure that you are fully aware of your true potential and worth.
- Listen to and understand your personal circumstances and career aims, then advise on how best to achieve them.
- Inform you about suitable opportunities, including many exclusively handled by CY.
- Only with your permission, submit your application and recommend you.
- Talent match with employers we know may create a role for your particular skill set.
- Target Companies who you would like us to approach confidential on your behalf.
- Organise interviews at a time convenient for you.
- Ensure you are fully briefed on all aspects prior to your interview.
- Provide extensive interview advice and tips, boosting your confidence so you do well.
- Give you full feedback and constructive comments after interview.
- Deal with offer negotiations on salary, benefits, start dates etc.
- At all times respect your views and adhere to your preferences, believing that any role must be absolutely right for you.
- Be available to you after your start date and throughout your career, to advise and help in any way we can.
"I was thinking about a career in finance but couldn’t find a role that really interested me. CY told me about a financial analyst job. At the time, I didn’t even know what that was but it seems my skills were a perfect match and I got the job. I learnt so much and studied CIMA, passing my finals 3 years later. It was then time for a new challenge and I registered on the jobs boards. I was getting alerts for over 50 jobs a day, but couldn’t really tell what job was going to be right for me and I didn’t want to apply to something not as good. I am so glad I re-registered with CY. They let me know about different vacancies, gave me full details about the Company and also the people I would be working with, which was really important to me. I am delighted with my new role."