CY will coordinate all aspects of your recruitment campaign and do everything within our powers to achieve a successful outcome. This will include:-
- Advising on the job description and person specification.
- Planning the campaign from start to finish, ensuring that it meets desired timescales.
- Producing marketing literature for the vacancy, such as e-shots & adverts.
- Enhancing your employer brand by presenting your organisation positively at all times and acting on your behalf in a professional manner, particularly when dealing with candidates.
- Thoroughly searching for suitable candidates via CY & other candidate databases.
- Effectively targeting potential candidates, gaining their interest, thoughts and building their enthusiasm for this opportunity.
- Distributing vacancy Information to candidates and following up.
- Dealing with informal enquiries, providing all information required by, or helpful to candidates.
- Recording in detail, all approaches and responses to provide useful feedback to employers.
- Pre screen and interview suitable candidates, including right to work and qualification checking.
- Building a thorough understanding of interested candidates and their suitability for your culture.
- Evaluating candidates skills, experience, motivation and commitment against the requirements of your vacancy.
- Aspiration matching, checking what you are offering will be acceptable to candidates, such as salary, hours of work.
Choosing the Best
- Skilfully assessing the wide candidate choice, to choose the best shortlist for your vacancy
- Presenting the shortlist to you along with insightful supporting information.
- Organising interviews and any other assessment activities, ensuring candidates are thoroughly briefed and committed.
- Gaining details of candidates’ referees and taking out references.
- Liaising with candidates throughout the process, ensuring they are given full feedback.
- Providing further information and assistance as required at offer stage.
- Keeping in regular contact up to and beyond the commencement of the successful candidate.
- Assisting during the transition in any way possible, dealing with any issues that may arise for you or the new recruit.