We are seeking an experienced Credit Control Manager to join our client, based on site in Hereford. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Report to the Finance Manager and be responsible for the Sales Ledger (1000+ customers).
- Manage and supervise the team of two Credit Controllers.
- Effectively deal with customer account queries, and liaise with other departments to assist resolution.
- Work in conjunction with the company Credit Management Policy, and manage the newly implemented Credit Insurance.
- You will strive to achieve company Key Performance Indicators.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE grades (A*- C), to include English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Positive attitude with the desire to improve processes.
- Excellent IT skills, including use of Microsoft package including Excel familiar with formulas (such as VLOOKUPs)
- Meticulous attention to detail and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Reliability and resourcefulness, with the ability to adapt to multiple demands.
If you are interested, please contact me on 07817 210539 or email@example.com