Join a successful organisation based near Kidderminster that operates globally as an Assistant Management Accountant. In this role you will work with a team of talented individuals, working collaboratively and supporting each other will enable your skills to grow and your commerciality to flourish.
Possessing drive and ambition, you will bring this energy into the team and approach every task with enthusiasm, using your initiative to drive a task through to completion.
You will be responsible for the production of accounts (management through to statutory and audit) and accurate financial information to stakeholders, with particular emphasis on the following:
- Ensuring UK ledgers match 100% to German ledgers on a monthly basis and correcting where appropriate.
- Preparing monthly gross margin report for two divisions of the group
- Developing headcount reporting and KPIs
- Preparing UK VAT and assist with foreign tax account reconciliations
- Preparing quarterly corporation tax support
- Complete and submit National Statistics returns in a timely manner
This Assistant Management Accountant role is an integral part of the organisation, within the role you will feel valued and supported and achievements and developments are celebrated.
Previous experience of working with multiple currencies, a good understanding of pivot tables and data manipulation are essential. Along with the desire to complete your CIMA qualification or equivalent.
For more information about this Assistant Management Accountant position please get in touch with Harriet Ali at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.