We are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Assistant to work for a market leader client based in Ledbury.
Key focus areas for this role will include minimising debtor days, maintaining an accurate Sales Ledger and working closely with the Credit Control Manager to assist with monthly reporting, this is a progressive role where a broader career within finance is available for the successful candidate; duties will also include:
- Allocate receipts to sales ledger
- Weekly debtors report and fortnightly review with Sales team
- Assist with forecasting and cash flow reporting
- Produce monthly statements
- Assist with monthly reports for presentation to the Board
The successful candidate for this position will have previous experience in a similar role and can be either qualified or studying for the AAT qualification. This role requires excellent time management, organisation and communication skills. The successful candidate for this position will be happy working to tight deadlines within a fast paced commercial environment.