Our client, who are one of the most rapidly expanding companies within its industry, are looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a temporary basis.
You will be joining a company that have a modern and innovative approach to work, with a team that are committed to enhancing efficiency within their clientele productivity.
As a Credit Controller you will hold a number of key duties including:
- Supporting with incoming cash flow and ensuring this is maximised
- Ensuring bad debt risk is minimised
- Dealing with overdue accounts
- Understanding and building relationships with all types of clientele
- Ensuring any queries are dealt with in a timely manner
This exciting opportunity will allow you to demonstrate your current experience gained through a similar role by demonstrating your confidence and ability working to deadlines and thriving within an environment that offers challenges.
If you are immediately available and keen to gain further details on this Credit Controller role please contact Lauren Oliver ASAP or submit your CV by clicking apply.