The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive financial management service to the Clinical Division.
The Finance Business Partner will therefore play a crucial role in ensuring that the following fundamental and underlying activities necessary to organisational success are achieved:
- Creating and maintaining a culture of financial control and financial awareness amongst both clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Engaging clinical and non-clinical staff in the business of the Trust and of the Clinical Division.
- Maintaining focus and commitment at all times to assist the clinical division delivering performance targets.
- Providing a professional financial input to Clinical Division projects to ensure successful outcomes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working closely with clinicians in order to achieve and maintain financial control and financial balance within the Clinical Division.
- Always acting too promote financial awareness across the trust and co-ordinate a consistent approach to budget-setting, business cases and reporting.
- Ensuring that the decisions taken are fully informed and backed by robust and accurate financial information.
If you are interested in having a confidential chat regarding this role, please give Ben a call on 0121 632 6776 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org