A newly created role for one of Worcester’s leading employers. As a Financial Planning Analyst you will provide support with budgeting, forecasting and financial planning across the
group of companies and develop and maintain accurate, high quality and insightful financial information and analysis to drive strategic planning and decisions in the operations of the business. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and a strong background in the following areas:
- 2-4 years’ experience in FP&A
- Extensive experience in producing complex financial analysis and reports.
- The ability to build and sustain effective professional working relationships within Finance and the wider operations of the business.
- A high degree of skill in using Excel, to include advanced macros and data analytical tools.
- Prior experience of software development would be useful.
Please apply by emailing an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark Gardiner 07817 210539 for a confidential discussion.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with full company details. If you are not shortlisted, but we have other options available we may contact you in the future