This is a rare opportunity for a qualified accountant to work on several unique projects for the Trust.
The individual will work closely on one of the biggest capital investment projects in Devon, whilst also having a pivotal role to play in developing the Trust’s long-term financial model, and in particular with regard to the strategic outlook for Trust commercial ventures and digital strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for ensuring the production and delivery of all aspects of the financial case within business cases being developed by the Programme team.
- Briefing, advising and influencing the Steering Group and Programme Boards on all the financial aspects and proposals in the business case(s).
- Providing detailed financial input to NHSE in the preparation of the Outline and Full Business Cases, and other documents as required.
- Representing the Programme’s interests and proposals at external meetings including with NHSI/E regional and national teams, and other meetings with external partners as required.
- Liaison with NHSI/E on the approvals processes, responding to questions and ensuring that key staff in external agencies are briefed and informed on Finance matters relating to Programmes.
- Providing the financial input to the Economic and Commercial cases and ensuring that the financial evaluation is produced to a high professional standard within the Programme deadlines.
- Responsible for working closely with the Trust central finance team and ensuring there is a comprehensive and accurate LTFM to support the transaction(s)
- Developing complex financial models including accurate consolidation of individual project models into overarching programme modelling.
- Co-ordinating the inputs and financial data required to develop robust financial models. Identifying and specifying data that is needed, communicating that clearly to all relevant parties including clinical & corporate teams within the Trust. Validating and verifying (as far as possible) finance data that is received and maintaining master versions of financial datasets.
- Responsible for managing financial data capture, aggregation and reporting. Designing and building systems which enable data to be collected, cut and analysed in multiple different ways for different stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing requests for financial data from external stakeholders, especially NHSE and NHSI.
- Managing expectations around the commercial sensitivity of some data which may not be appropriate to share, following the terms of formal non-disclosure agreements at all times, ensuring that individual organisations are comfortable about the arrangements and processes for sharing finance data.
For further information, please contact Kurt Rimell-Lejeune on 07531140479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org