We are currently recruiting for a talented, pro-active to join a small, dynamic team for an expanding business in Herefordshire. This newly created opportunity will require the individual to be responsible for all aspects of marketing, B2B sales and maintaining effective relationships with customers to continue with the growth plans of the business. The company is easily commutable from Hereford, Ledbury, Malvern and surrounding areas and the responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Initiating, creating, and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns to meet the business needs.
- Build CRM profiling for multi marketing channels
- Achieving turnover and profitability budgets
- Monitoring performance and reporting against KPI’s
- Working closely with other departments to ensure seamless service delivery
- Identifying market trends, gathering market intelligence and insights on competitor activity to make recommendations on the companies’ growth strategy
- Website development
- integrating eCommerce into all brand campaigns ensuring paid media has a clear and effective journey to online ordering. Using insights, connecting with shoppers, to track, measure and learn from activity to optimise and improve results.
Previous experience in the following is essential:
- Experience of sales B2B in the FMCG or Retail
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Possession of a full UK driving licence