Join an organisation that prides itself on being a great place to work! This organisation strives to recruit the top talent in the area in order to create an environment where employees are motivated by each other, have high levels of satisfaction at work and feel valued.
This Procurement Officer opportunity is for a 12 month fixed term basis, to cover a period of maternity and an excellent opportunity for you to build on your existing skills and experience within a small procurement team which is part of a larger organisation.
Boasting a range of attractive employee perks such as flexible working arrangements, personal development opportunities, substantial holiday and discounted gym membership.
Responsibilities will include providing guidance and advice including:
- Compliance and contract procedure rules and regulations including UK and EU requirements
- Suitable contracts and suppliers for existing services
- Support for tender documents and processes
- Contract compliance and good procurement practices
- Major projects
- Administration of E-Procurement systems
- Ordering and purchasing of goods and services
You may also be required to travel between 3 different sites in a short commutable area to attend meetings and provide guidance.
For more information, please get in touch with Alyson Elcock at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.