An exciting opportunity to work as part of a friendly, local team as a Purchase Ledger Team Leader has become available. This temporary position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for a varied role within a professional environment.
As a Purchase Ledger Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Regularly reviewing processes and procedures
- Approval of Purchase Ledger Payments
- Checking and posting direct debit expenditure
- Taking responsibility for the supervision of the purchase ledger departments
- The ability to delegate and allocate work
- Authorisation of payments
- Checking, verifying and uploading expenses onto the finance system
This position is an excellent opportunity for you to utilise your previous experience and skill set gained within a managerial or supervisory role.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a can do attitude, immediately available and keen to find out more about this Purchase Ledger Team Leader role, please contact Lauren or submit your CV by clicking apply.