Do you desire a role that is dynamic and will allow your commercial finance ability to flourish? If you have experience within multi-site businesses, enjoy business partnering and thrive within a fast paced environment then this could be one of the best Finance Manager opportunities out there.
Responsible to the Head of Finance, the Regional Finance Manager’s role is to support financial management across sites from the Midlands down to the South West with the overriding aim of helping senior management to improve the commercial and financial performance of each site.
Based from home, you could spend 2 to 3 days of the week travelling to different sites across the Midlands and South West and therefore will have outstanding self-motivation and diary management and be able to manage your own workload accordingly.
The role of the Finance Manager is to focus on delivering commercial and operational improvements and assist in finance for non-finance business partnering among these core responsibilities:
- Providing support to the business with regards to new business opportunities and contract renewals
- Minimising financial risk by ensuring the integrity of financial controls and financial data.
- Providing recommendations that create greater efficiencies and add value
- Ensuring financial systems projects are carried out effectively
- Review the preparation of financial information e.g. budget, forecasts, management accounts and benchmarking
- Providing hands on assistance with queries on financial policies and procedures
- Attending monthly business and finance reviews
For more information on this position or to see a full job specification, please get in touch with Teresa Gaiderman at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.