Superb opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to join a growing business in the South Birmingham region. Initially for a 9 month maternity cover commencing mid – end of November.
An accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA) or working towards is desirable
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will have the required experience to hit the ground running in the following duties:
- Management Accountant for the Residential and Therapeutic service lines of the business
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts and KPI’s
- Variance analysis versus trend and budget on the P&L including revenue and all costs
- Preparing critical business reconciliations such as revenue to ensure accuracy of reporting
- Business partnering with operations on a monthly basis to discuss the results and resolve queries
- Drive the annual budgeting process for the division
- Provide support as required to the Group Financial Controller on acquisitions and other ad hoc tasks
- Coaching and support the accounts assistant to ensure processes are completed efficiently
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for the area
- Preparing and reviewing quotations for new business and liaising with business development and operations
For more information please get in touch with Mark Gardiner or submit your CV by clicking apply.