We are working with a business based in Cheltenham to recruit for a Finance Supervisor for their statutory compliance team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a business who have global clients in countries including Germany, France, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and Canada. The successful candidate would be assigned to a number of countries that they would take ownership of as well as providing supervisory support to the compliance team.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with a year+ post qualified experience (may also consider a strong Finalist for a Supervisor level role)
- Ideally from a practise/professional services/consultancy background and/or with experience in working in a finance role on an international basis (within industry or practice)
- Experience working with 3rd party service providers and auditors in other countries would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience working for a US based organisation also of interest.
- A self-starter who is able to come in and quickly take ownership for a number of countries and the statutory reporting and compliance obligations for our clients who operate in those countries, with minimal supervision.
- Highly organised and able to thrive/work well under pressure .
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- People management skills would also be an advantage.
Salary is TBC dependent on profile, level and experience.
For more information on this opportunity please get in touch with Jamie on 01905 731313 or submit your CV by clicking apply.