Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, driven and results ordinated Accountant to join a growing entrepreneurial business. Reporting to the MD they are looking for someone to challenge processes financial and operationally and implement change. This is an all-encompassing role, suited to someone who wants to progress with the business and see the growth through.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Prepare final year end accounts and supporting schedules for external accountants to review
- Prepare budgets by revenue channel
- Preparation of various monthly supplier payments
- Responsibility for the credit control function
- VAT, PAYE and CIS reconciliations and submission to HMRC
- Preparation of monthly payroll, including processing time sheets and sales commission, for submission to the external payroll bureau to ensure payroll deadlines are met
- Provide data for company annual insurance renewals for external broker
- Ensuring all buying and logistic duties are performed in a timely manner and accurately
- Fully qualified or part qualified accountant
- Operational experience - be able to communicate to various departments in the business effectively
- Decisive, pro-active and assertive with an ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Flexible in their approach to work with a get up and go attitude!