CY Resourcing Ltd is the area’s leading independent specialist financial recruitment consultancy serving Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Shropshire, Birmingham, West Midlands and Mid Wales. As long standing accountancy recruitment specialists, general practice has always been a major focus for us and we have been successfully working with Accountancy firms in this area for 20 years. We also support the profession through for example, Regional ICAEW Events.
Sharing your values, we at CY know that the profession and all those who work within it endeavour to provide their clients with the highest standards of service, integrity, honesty and absolute confidentiality. So you rightly expect and assume those standards will be reciprocated when you work with a recruitment consultancy. Unfortunately, we hear of many instances where this has not been the case, with costly consequences.
CY is a consultancy you can trust and not only is that evident in our track record, but also we are a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo), adhering to their codes of conduct. CY is also regularly audited and approved by ISO Quality Services (ISO 9001:2008).
You can be assured of the highest levels of professionalism in all our dealings with you. We build strong, beneficial working relationships that last for years, here to advise and help you whenever and whatever your need. Most importantly, we never pressurise but rather ensure you are fully informed and given time to make the right decisions, whether it is about your next career move or a new addition to your team. Your success and total satisfaction guides the service we will deliver.
CY for Practice Candidates
Candidates who are or have worked in the profession are in great demand, sought after by other practices and also for a multitude of opportunities across commerce, industry and the public sector. You have worked hard to build your unique set of skills and experience, so you should ensure that your career progression reflects your ability.
Liaising with your dedicated CY consultant, we take care to understand your full potential, preferences and personal ambitions. Working with such a large range of employers, both within and outside the profession, we are then able to carefully select for your consideration a range of opportunities.
When you are ready to progress, we will support and mentor you through each stage of your chosen potential employer’s recruitment process. Most importantly, we will not waste your time with unsuitable opportunities or interview failures through poor preparation. Understanding your work commitments, we talk to you when convenient not when
CY for Practice Recruiters
Attracting the talent your Practice needs is vital if you are going to maintain services for existing clients and have the capacity to properly serve new clients. However, the widespread skills shortage in this sector continues and virtually every firm has vacancies. CY offers a variety of approaches to overcome your recruitment difficulties, from providing a carefully selected CV from our extensive candidate database through to nationwide marketing of your vacancy or for key roles, specific head hunting campaigns.
Practices also benefit from a wide range of CY support services, such as ongoing talent management in your firm, building your employer brand and ensuring yours is an attractive proposition for sought after individuals.
When recruiting, team fit is so important and personal approach, particularly when taking over your clients, is vital. CY gets to know potential candidates very well, briefing you thoroughly on all aspects. In addition, we are able to run a wide range of psychometric tests to give you the most thorough insights into likely behaviour, avoiding the potentially costly mistakes of poor recruitment.
Examples of vacancies:
- Audit Manager, Top 30 firm Gloucestershire
- Audit Senior, Top 30 firms Gloucestershire
- Personal Tax Associate, Top 30 firm Gloucestershire
- Corporate Tax Associate, Top 30 firm Gloucestershire
- Accountant (30% Audit), Independent Firm Worcester
- Corporate Audit Partner, Top 10 firm Birmingham
- Corporate Audit Manager, Top 10 firm Birmingham
- Public Sector Audit Senior Manager, Top 10 firm Birmingham
- Corporate Finance Senior Manager, Top 10 firm Birmingham
- Corporate Finance Director, Top Tier firm Birmingham
- Private Client Tax Senior Manager, Top 10 firm Birmingham
- Corporate Tax Partner, Mid-Tier firm Birmingham
- Global Mobility Manager/Assistant Manager, Top Tier firm Birmingham
- Audit Director, Top Tier firm, Birmingham
- Corporate Audit Assistant Manager, Top 10 firm Birmingham
- Public Sector Audit Assistant Manager, Top 10 firm Birmingham
- Employment Taxes Manager, Top Tier firm Birmingham
- Audit Senior, Top 20 firm Worcester
- Book Keeper (Part-time), Independent firm Worcester
- Practice Accountant, Regional firm Worcester
- Accounts Senior, Independent firm Herefordshire
- Corporate Tax Manager, Independent firm Herefordshire
- Personal Tax Manager, Independent firm Herefordshire
- Partner Designate, Herefordshire/Worcestershire.