We are currently searching for an Interim Financial Accountant (B7) on behalf of an NHS Trust.
The role would be remote based with the requirement to go on site to collect a laptop.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and production of the Trust’s Annual Accounts
- Assisting in developing and maintaining systems, procedures and controls to ensure the financial resources of the Trust are protected and managed in accordance with the Standing Financial Instructions
- Support the provision of the financial and capital accounting for the Trust including day-to-day management of the capital and fixed asset base and register
- The production of performance monitoring information such as Performance and Finance Committee reporting, statutory accounts and external returns
- Support the Charities Financial Accountant, ensuring all deadlines are adhered to in the monthly internal timetable and the finance wide
- Responsible for prioritising own work and ensuring the same high standards are replicated throughout the Financial Services team.
If you are in the market for a new opportunity, please contact Kurt Rimell-Lejeune on 07531140479 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NHS Financial/Year end accounts experience essential.