As Director of Finance you will support the CEO with strong, visible and collaborative leadership. The ability to motivate, empower and develop people, building and maintaining effective relationships is essential.
This will be an opportunity for a qualified Accountant to support a highly respected charity who have had a positive impact on the lives of many people within the Worcestershire area.
- Lead the finance function and ensure all policies and procedures are robust and fit for purpose.
- Responsible for all governance, reporting and ensuring systems are effective (productivity/value).
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to gather data relating to operations and strategy, managing risk factors.
- Support the CEO with strategic development and operational management driving efficiency within both the finance and general teams.
- Annual budget preparation and reforecasting
- Maintain and develop financial policies
- Monthly reporting and analysis
- Maintain cost centres
- Annual audit prep and reporting
- Contract reviews