A rare opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join one of the fastest growing, vibrant businesses in its sector. If you are passionate about finding an employer that is determined to build and protect its Brand and Culture, then I would be delighted to talk to you in more detail. Did I mention part of their ‘perks’ include – Free weekly Yoga, Free Home grown vegetables and Free monthly Beer allowance.
Duties and Experience include, but not limited:
- Day to day management of the finance team.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly financial accounts in a timely manner.
- Working alongside the COO and Sales Manager in developing detailed management information to aid strategic business decisions, including sales & margin analysis
- Monitoring of cash on weekly basis and production of monthly cashflow forecast
- Preparation and submission of the statutory accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT return
- Implementation and monitoring of robust internal financial controls
- This will encompass using financial information for quarterly KPI targets and goal setting
- Oversee completion of End of Year Accounts
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 2-3 years in a similar position is preferable
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with Xero
- Manufacturing experience highly desirable
Please contact me on 07817 210539 for more information.