Outstanding opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to join an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture. The role offers a modern, flexible, hybrid work arrangement and outstanding benefits.
Working for a cutting edge, manufacturing company that operates globally, you will become part of the Financial Shared Service Centre operations. Working alongside the existing finance team to complete the management accounts each month to tight deadlines, and co-ordinate the activities to ensure accurate and timely results. Duties and experience will include but not limited to:
- Timely completion of management accounts and reconciliations
- Statutory Accounts preparation and submissions
- Take the lead in business system migrations
- Interact with Head Office on budget vs actual, financial reporting, M&A, and capital transactions.
- Support month-end Group reporting submissions
- Internal and External audit
- A pro-active mind-set to deliver results
- CIMA (or equivalent) qualified
- Considerable experience in managing complete entities, statutory reporting and accounting standards
- Knowledge of business processes and transactions,
- Strong Excel skills and business system understanding
- A desire to improve processes (eg, lean six sigma training/experience), learn new skills and information, and grow in an expanding role.
- 25 days holiday - Employees can book up to one day’s paid leave, to be used to help and support their local community as a volunteer.
- Hybrid working and Flexi-time: Core hours of 10.00 – 12.00 and 14.00 – 15.00 Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week).
- Employee Healthcare Cash Plan – level 1 paid for by company.
- Life Assurance at four times basic salary.
- Pension scheme%.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Possible company profit share scheme, or other bonus schemes if applicable
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP).