As Management Accountant you will be joining a global manufacturing business based in Redditch, with an initial remit to oversee and recommend system and process improvements, whilst carrying out month end responsibilities and reporting. This will require, full time onsite working and offers excellent development.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensure current and future systems are correctly mapped through the accounting function to support accurate and robust financial reporting.
- Develop reporting through BI and other tools to ensure accurate information is delivered in a usable format.
- Provide financial support for developing areas of the business such as covering actual results and comparisons against budgets and forecasts.
- Provide financial support for existing areas of the business such as warranty covering actual results and comparisons against budgets and forecasts.
- Support the review and development of company rules to maintain compliance with group and statutory requirements
- Review and audit of processes throughout the company to ensure compliance with rules as above and identify opportunities for improved efficiencies
- Support the monthly preparation of management accounts and ad hoc support of the Finance Team as and when requested by Head of Finance
- Promote the objectives and activities of the company, following company policies & procedures at all times.
- Delivering projects within agreed timescale
- Adherence to Group Policies
- Performance objectives
The role is carried out over a 35 hour week and offers a generous salary and bonus scheme.