Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant with a strong bias towards Accounts Payable duties. Initially joining on a temporary basis with a view to a fixed term contract, you will be joining this Worcester business, as a valued member of the finance team responsible for but not limited to some of the following responsibilities:
- To ensure supplier invoices are logged, processed accurately and paid in accordance with company policies.
- To run, maintain and reconcile supplier statements.
- To process utility bills through finance system.
- Manage the billing and credit control policy in accordance with company terms.
- Run and reconcile the customer aged debt report.
- Ensure customer payments are allocated to the accounts accurately and in a timely manner.
- Support the Senior Finance Officer to ensure that all transactional Finance processes are documented and kept up to date
It would be desirable that the successful candidate holds or is studying towards a formal accountancy qualification, such as AAT, however qualified by experience applicants welcomed. The role will also see you building relationships with other department employees and therefore a confident approach to communication is required.
Full job specification will be available to shortlisted candidates.