Our international, market leading client are looking to recruit for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. Someone who is happy to undertake all aspects of Purchase Ledger, an individual who embraces change, suggests improvements to processes, support colleagues, who is flexible and eager for the role to develop over time. This is an exciting time to join the business as there is plans for future growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger including invoices, purchase orders and GRNs/
- Process purchase invoices, expense claims, purchase ledger payments and prepare payment runs.
- Review and process the submitted visa, cash and mileage expense claims.
- Liaise with suppliers to deal with queries in a timely manner.
- Assist with other tasks such as NCRs, daily bank recs, balance sheet recs and Fixed Assets.
- Produce analysis of expenditure and spend vs budget as required.
- Assist in developing new processes and system updates
If you have experience in a similar role or as an Accounts Assistant and are looking to develop within a supportive organisation then we would like to hear from you.
You will possess a strong work ethic and strong Excel skills.
For more information about this Accounts Assistant – Purchase Ledger role please get in touch with Jo Smith or Harriet Ali at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.