A really exciting opportunity for an individual to work with some amazing clients in a thriving Top 30 accountancy practice. This nationally renowned team are looking to recruit an Accounts Associate who will be responsible for delivering services to a diverse portfolio of clients. This firm is committed to the personal development of staff and understands the importance of a work/life balance.
For this Accounts Associate position, we’re looking for an individual with previous experience of working within an accountancy practice and motivating a team to deliver first class results. Responsibilities of the Accounts Associate will include a mixed portfolio of clients, building and maintaining excellent relationships with them and becoming the first point of contact for any issues which may arise.
ACA/ACCA qualified or working towards.
- Fully supervise a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for every aspect of their work, including preparation of statutory accounts, tax computations, overseeing the SRA Accounts Rules audit and dealing with day to day queries
- Planning and carrying out audit fieldwork, statutory financial reporting and completion work
- Close liaison with the tax department and the ability to deal with tax computations and personal / corporate tax issues
- Assisting with ad-hoc project work as it arises
- Supervising and coaching staff
- Keeping managers and partners up to date with progress
- Preparation and updating of benchmarking data reports
For more information about this Accounts Associate position then please get in touch with Mark Gardiner at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.