Would you like to be part of a professional team within a leading, independent Chartered Accountancy practice? This thriving firm of accountants provides specialist accountancy, tax and business advice to individuals and businesses locally, nationally and internationally. They are committed to providing a positive, interactive and dynamic working environment with excellent career opportunities.
We are working closely with this firm to recruit an experienced Accounts Associate/Accounts Senior for a period of 18 months.
As an Accounts Associate you will be either fully or part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or QBE with 4+ years. You will be methodical and meticulous in your approach to work, with demonstrative experience in the preparation of financial accounts.
- Overseeing and reviewing of sales completion accounts, which involves:
- Preparation of final accounts
- Liaising with vendors, their advisers and the firm’s client
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Any ad-hoc tasks that may be required to support the team
- Supervising and motivating a team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrative experience in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Sage
- Experience of Xero and Quickbooks is advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to work for a professional and respected accountancy firm, within a challenging environment.
If you are keen to find out more about this Accounts Associate/Snr role, please contact Lauren or submit your CV by clicking apply.