Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit a Finance Department Manager to supervise the Purchase and Sales ledger function alongside assisting with month end duties and management accounts.
Previous staff management experience is essential along with working knowledge of nominal ledger reconciliations. A strong understanding of stock, debtors and creditors will also be required.
Duties will include:
- Managing and supervising the daily processes of sales and purchase ledger.
- General ledger posting
- Credit control, chasing overdue debtors
- Supporting with month end reporting
- Nominal reconciliations
- Ensuring the finance team work to set KPI's
- Ideally having previous experience of Sage 200
The ideal person will have a proven track record working within a finance team, be approachable and be confident managing a small team.
Please contact Jo Smith or Harriet Ali on 01905 731313 or email your enquiry to email@example.com