An excellent opportunity for an to join a successful UK Top 30 Chartered Accountants with both a national and international reach as an Accounts Manager. The Accounts Manager will be responsible for delivering services for a diverse portfolio, whilst assisting with the growth and development of the team.
We are looking for a part or newly qualified ACA/ACCA individual with accounting experience in a professional accountancy practice, working with both corporate and non-corporate clients.
You will possess strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Sage as well as excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Day to day duties or the Accounts Manager will include:
- Responsible for a mixed portfolio of mainly Corporate (Non audit) clients
- Review and finalisation of statutory accounts, corporate and personal tax returns.
- Provide ad hoc advisory services including: remuneration planning, incorporation advice, advice on accounting systems and controls, assistance with fund raising, business planning advice, assistance with mortgage references
- Xero champion for clients and the firm
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients, becoming the first point of contact for most issues that arise
- Mentor and assist with the development of staff, including involvement in training and appraisals
- Helping to create a vibrant working environment, where individual talent can thrive, within a dynamic team framework, where everyone works towards a common goal.
- Review and appraise internal working practices, identifying areas where efficiency improvements can be made
- To have fun and enjoy working with great clients and colleagues in a fantastic environment
Excellent benefits including competitive holiday allowance, flexi-working policy including working from home options, pension scheme with up to 5% of gross salary, Christmas & summer parties, regular charity events and leisure & entertainment discounts.
For more information on this role please get in touch with Mark Gardiner or submit your CV by clicking apply.