Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger clerk to join an established business in Tewkesbury. This position will require onsite working and is being offered on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will either have a strong work background within this discipline or a combination of practical exposure and AAT qualified or studier. This role is more involved in the traditional 3-way matching purchase ledger process and the duties will include but not limited to:
- Setting up new and existing account details within the purchase ledger in line with agreed procedures
- Overseeing all purchases made by the Company
- Managing all purchases and invoices through the purchase ledger system
- Processing all business expense claims
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements and investigation of any discrepancies between the supplier statement and the balance on our accounts.
- Chasing up any debit balances on supplier accounts.
- Weekly processing of Cashbook and petty cash cheques.
- Processing BACS payments and adhoc payments
Please apply by emailing an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark Gardiner 07817 210539
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with full company details within 2 weeks. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within this time frame, please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.