Join the close knit team of a growing organisation that promotes a cooperative team culture. If you thrive on providing first class administration support to a busy team then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to show off your skillset.
As the Administrator you will work in a friendly team but also have the drive and initiative to work autonomously. You will have the chance to look at processes and suggest improvements in order to streamline them. In a team where everyone’s opinions are listened to you will come up with ideas to benefit the business as a whole.
Day to day duties in this Administrator role will include:
- Answering incoming calls in an effective manner and overseeing the phone system to ensure the necessary functions are working correctly.
- Welcoming visitors in a professional manner and providing assistance as necessary.
- Distribution of all incoming post and organisation of all outgoing post ensuring that costs are covered and details are correct.
- Filing or project information in an organised system, creating folders where necessary.
- Attending events and representing the business
- Supporting the sales and marketing team where required and providing administration support to the whole team.
For more information, please get in touch with Harriet Ali at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.