An Analyst (Commercial/Finance) is sought after to join a highly successful business based in North Worcestershire. Reporting directly to the CEO and Finance Director, you will have the ability to form strong relationships across the business including the sales and marketing teams and with National and Key Account Managers and Product Managers. You will play an integral role in driving improved commercial performance across the business.
You will have exposure in 4 key areas:
- Commercial Analysis, Reporting and Forecasting
- Pricing Strategy
- Category Management
- Promotional Planning
- Be able to offer strategic analysis and insight at a product, category and channel level.
- Produce and present clear reports and recommendations.
- Have experience in understanding customer needs and the retail environment (B2B2C).
- Have a commercial mind set and comprehension of marketing and sales principles as well as promotional planning.
- Have exceptional communication and influencing skills, they will be confident in speaking and presenting to senior individuals within the business.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Excellent IT, analytical, administration and organisational skills.
- Degree or Professional Qualification.
- Experience of SQL and BI reporting tools, coupled with excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and creative flair. Able to demonstrate good copy writing skills.
- Full UK Driving License
For more information, please get in touch with Tom McSweeny at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now!
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file contact you in the future.