Assistant Accountant required to join one of the market leaders in its chosen industry, located in the beautiful, rural county of Herefordshire. The Assistant Accountant will be working with the Accountant to support the management team, providing them with accurate and timely financial information for reporting and decision making. This role will suit someone who is qualified AAT or currently studying ACCA or CIMA. You will be involved in a number of accounting disciplines including but not limited to:
- Preparing quarterly management accounts, to report current and forecast financial performance, for our portfolio of clients.
- Liaising with our management team to produce annual budgets.
- Liaise with the Head Office accounts team to ensure the smooth running of the management accounts process.
- Preparing final accounts.
- Liaising with and providing information to client’s advisers and accountants.
- Assisting with the preparation of Company audit information.
Sound knowledge of financial systems and experience with Microsoft Office, particularly in the use of Excel to include V-lookup, pivot tables & complex formulae, will be essential.
A full job description will be available for shortlisted candidates.