As an Assistant Accountant you will be joining a large, market leader in their chosen field, assisting with the daily accounting disciplines for this international organisation. As well as the opportunity to develop and progress your career there is an attractive benefits package on offer which includes a Bonus scheme, Study support package, Work from Home arrangements, 33 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) and an extra day off to celebrate your birthday), Health scheme, Contributory pension scheme, Onsite fitness classes, Childcare and Cycle to work schemes. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Daily bank reconciliations.
- Daily sales reports.
- Full responsibility and control of petty cash across multiple currencies.
- Fixed asset register maintenance.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Profit and loss expense code analysis with supporting schedules.
- General ledger journal postings.
- Overhead accrual and prepayment postings.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Cost centre reporting and assisting with departmental manager cost reviews.
The successful candidate must be currently studying for AAT or equivalent with a view to attaining further qualifications in the future, supported by the organisation.
If you would to hear more about the opportunity, you are invited to apply now or contact Mark Gardiner – firstname.lastname@example.org