As an Finance Manager you will work as a Finance Business Partner with multi-disciplined internal teams as well as managing the financial reporting and management information gathered from various offices across the UK, which will require occasional travel, usually twice per month.
This outstanding Finance Manager opportunity comes with an excellent salary and benefits package and will see you involved with the following areas, although this is not the extensive specification it will provide an insight in to the role:
- Identifying areas of improvement to the back office finance processes for the care division
- Establishing robust controls
- Reporting and mapping improvements
- ‘Fix’ issues to add value and ensure smart working can be adhered to
- Manage preparation of business information and provision of advice for key customers and stakeholders to support decision making, business planning and effective financial management.
- Implement/maintain accurate and complete financial records, control systems and policies to ensure regulatory and statutory requirements met.
- Assist in management of reviews, development, implementation and monitoring of systems.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders, ensuring issues and shortfalls are addressed and remedied in order to ensure the delivery of high standards of customer service
- Manage recruitment, performance management and development of staff
- Involvement on special projects and change programmes in support of the Group's objectives.
Experiences the successful Finance Manager is likely to bring
- Finance Business Partnering / Multi client facing exposure
- Knowledge of working within a heavily controlled environment, with risk and governance aspects
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
£50,000 package would be offered in the following manner - Basic salary £43,000 + car or car allowance can be added to salary to the value of £7,000.
For more information about this Finance Manager opportunity please get in touch with Mark Gardiner at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.