We are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Finance Manager for a long established company in the historic town of Cheltenham. As the Assistant Finance Manager you will support the Finance Manager and can carry out this role on a full or part time basis. It will be office based and duties will include but not limited to:
- Produce full monthly and annual management accounts and reports using Sage 50
- Responsible for Purchase, Sales and Nominal ledger
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Manage cash flow
- Produce monthly cash forecasts and budgets
- Manage foreign currency payments
- Manage online payments to the UK and Overseas
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Manage restricted funds
- Produce VAT returns
- Previous charity experience would be desirable, but not essential
An immediate start can be considered and the company will also consider a temporary to permanent option, although permanent is preferred.
Please apply by emailing an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark Gardiner 07817 210539 for a confidential discussion.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with full company details. If you are not shortlisted, but we have other options available we may contact you in the future