Superb opportunity for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join an organisation that offers excellent development pathway and further study support. The successful candidate will play a key role in providing support on Management and Financial Accounting functions. Ideally suited to an AAT Qualified / Studier, with strong Excel knowledge, the role will offer a split home/office working basis and duties will include but not limited to:
- Monthly reporting and balance sheet reconciliations and control.
- Support the Management Accountant in the production of monthly Management accounts.
- Support the Management Accountant in the provision of business partnering services to key budget holders in other teams.
- Support in the production of annual statutory accounts and documentation in preparation for the annual external audit.
- Participation in Finance related internal audits when required.
- Prepare quarterly VAT return and keep up to date with relevant tax regulation and best practice.
- Maintain and monitor cashflow spreadsheet and reporting.
- Support the Assistant Management Accountant with the maintenance and monthly reconciliation of the Fixed Asset register.
- Full study support available
- Excellent benefits
- 32 days + bank holidays
Please apply by emailing an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Mark Gardiner 07817 210539 for a confidential discussion.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with full company details. If you are not shortlisted, but we have other options available we may contact you in the future