- Support month end tasks i.e. accruals, prepayments and journals
- Assist with the production of weekly and ad-hoc reporting/analysis
- Credit Control – produce weekly aged debtors’ reports, cash allocations, chasing debtors and distribution of customer statements
- Intrastat and EC Sales list
- Assisting with annual audits
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Bank account reconciliations
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register
- Assist with the preparation of budgets/forecasts
£28,000 - £30,000
10 months ago
An Assistant Management Accountant is sought to join a well-established manufacturing company based in Redditch. As an Assistant Management Accountant you will be an integral part of the finance team, reporting directly into the FC. You will take on the responsibilities of bank reconciliations, credit control, journals as well as assisting with the month end tasks as required.
Working hours are 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Within this role, you will enjoy working as part of a small team and have the ability to deliver responsibilities independently with minimal supervision. Good working knowledge of Sage Line 50 is highly desirable for the role as well as strong Excel skills to include VLookup, HLookup, Pivot Tables and if statements.
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will thrive off a challenge, able to manage a heavy workload, to strict deadlines. You will feel confident with accounting principles and double entry bookkeeping with a solid, all round accounts experience.
Further responsibilities will include:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and feel you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed in this role and make it your own then please get in touch with Tom at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.