An excellent opportunity to join a successful UK Top 30 Chartered Accountants with both a national and international reach as an Audit Associate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join truly impressive firm who have a focus on employee wellbeing and also offer a structured career pathway within their superb surroundings.
The Audit Associate will fully supervise a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for all aspects of their audit, accounts, tax and business advisory
We are looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA individual with a high level of audit and accounting experience with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong relationships, becoming a trusted advisor on all technical and commercial issues.
Day to day duties will include:
- Planning and carrying out audit fieldwork, statutory financial reporting and completion work
- Assisting with pre year end tax planning (corporate and personal)
- Close liaison with the tax department
- Manage and control a portfolio of clients taking responsibility for all aspects of work
- Supervising/Undertaking work at client premises and liaising with clients, including acting as a point of contact for day to day ad hoc queries and enquiries
- Supervising, mentoring and coaching staff
- Keeping directors and partners up to date with progress
- Preparation and discussion of benchmarking data reports used to assist clients with their business strategy and development
- Assist corporate finance team with specialist assignments such as acquisition advice, business disposals, raising finance, business plans, preparing projections, sector research and analysis
Excellent benefits including competitive holiday allowance, flexi-working policy including working from home options, pension scheme with up to 5% of gross salary, Christmas & summer parties, regular charity events and leisure & entertainment discounts.
For more information on this role please get in touch with Mark at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply.