If, as an Audit professional, you are looking to progress your career in 2021, then we have an excclent opportunity to join a successful Chartered Accountants in Worcestershire, to help ypu achieve your career goials. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an impressive firm who have a focus on employee wellbeing and also offer a structured career pathway within their idyllic location.
The Audit Senior will fully supervise a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for all aspects of their audit, accounts, tax and business advisory,
We are looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA individual with a high level of audit and accounting experience with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong relationships, becoming a trusted advisor on all technical and commercial issues.
Day to day duties will include but not limited to:
- Planning and carrying out audit fieldwork, statutory financial reporting and completion work
- Assisting with pre year end tax planning (corporate and personal)
- Manage and control a portfolio of clients taking responsibility for all aspects of work
- Supervising/Undertaking work at client premises and liaising with clients, including acting as a point of contact for day to day ad hoc queries and enquiries
- Supervising, mentoring and coaching staff
- Keeping directors and partners up to date with progress
- Preparation and discussion of benchmarking data reports used to assist clients with their business strategy and development
- Assist corporate finance team with specialist assignments such as acquisition advice, business disposals, raising finance, business plans, preparing projections, sector research and analysis
For more information on this role please get in touch with Mark at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply.