This leading Accountancy and Business Advisory firm with a global network is looking to appoint a commercially focussed audit professional to join their team and manage a diverse portfolio of corporate clients. With impressive growth plans and a strong strategy, there has never been a better time to join.
The role requirements
- Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Key contact for day to day matters
- Oversee all aspects of planned audit work is completed to satisfy audit objectives
- Plan and lead audits
- Prepare and review work papers and drafts of financial statements
- Acts as a point of reference for technical and sector knowledge
- Assist with the development of junior team members
We invite applications from innovative individuals who will assist with the growth of the team and be passionate about helping the business achieve their potential.