We are working on an opportunity for a client focused and commercially driven Audit professional to join the highly successful team in this thriving Top 30 practice. The firm offers a progressive and supportive working environment, with emphasis on employee wellbeing and development.
- Manage a diverse range of audit clients across a variety of industry sectors with a turnover range of £1m to £100. Clients include high street names, multinational groups and venture capital backed groups.
- Manage certain corporate clients which fall outside the audit threshold, including those with more complex issues and requiring higher levels of ad-hoc work i.e. cashflow forecasting, management accounts production.
- Close liaison with the internal tax department and the ability to deal with tax computations and corporation tax issues.
- Assist Partners and Directors in ad hoc project work including Corporate Finance assignments.
- Review and appraise internal working practices, identifying areas where efficiency improvements can be made.
- Involvement in internal compliance procedures (e.g. quality control reviews, money laundering procedures etc.)
Skills & Qualifications
- ACA/CA/ACCA qualified
- Confident self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Up to date technical knowledge (UK GAAP, IFRS, ISA’s, Companies Act Legislation)
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business development skills
- Team and peer leadership skill
For more information, please get in touch with Teresa Gaiderman at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.
We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every application. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.