Are you looking to join a thriving, friendly practice where you can demonstrate your skills and add value?
This leading independent practice who offer audit, tax and accountancy services to their clients are looking to appoint an Audit Senior to join their team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of client based assignments, ensuring high quality delivery of audit and reporting. The firm offers a mixed portfolio of both corporate and NFP clients.
The role requirements
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or Part Qualified.
- Auditing and accounting experience (ideally UKGAAP).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- A passion for client service.
- Display energy and enthusiasm and a focus on achieving results.
- A keenness to further your own personal development and career goals
Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £250 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role in an Accountancy Practice.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future