A Business Information Analyst is required to join a large organisation based in Worcester who have developed an operating model to revolutionise the way IT services and systems are provided to the company. The key concepts of the new model are: transitioning to digital products, adopting agile delivery approaches across the organisation, leveraging cloud services and applying focus to supporting company project bids and delivery.
If you enjoy working collaboratively with different parts of an organisation and can bring creativity, technical knowledge and commercial acumen to create BI analytics which meet the demands of the business then this could be a perfect role for you.
As part of this BI Analyst role you will get involved in the following:
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of a robust, accurate and timely suits of financial and operational reports used for daily and monthly management of the business.
- Design, develop and maintain new reports both financial and non-financial to improve data information to the wider business.
- Extract, manipulate and analyse data from operational business systems to provide timely and accurate KPI reporting.
- Collating MI, analysing data and trends and providing findings in cohesive reports to managers.
- Liaise with finance functions to optimise the delivery of the monthly management reports, ensuring accuracy and consistency with other regular reporting.
This role would suit a qualified/part qualified Accountant or someone with a background in an accounts environment with a sound knowledge of this area.
You will have advanced Excel and reporting skills, a sound knowledge of relational databases e.g. schema design and advanced PL/SQL T-SQL.
For more information about this BI Analyst position then please get in touch with Harriet Ali at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.