Remote working, must have the flexibility to work from the office once lockdown is lifted
Must have practice experience minimum 4 years
- Completing bookkeeping and VAT Returns filing with HMRC
- Knowledge of Making Tax Digital
- Processing monthly and weekly payroll, completion of RTI filings End to End Payroll
- Fully knowledgeable of furlough claims
- Knowledgeable of Construction Industry Scheme and filing of monthly CIS Returns, dealing with CIS tax
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes and accounting and payroll software, ideally Sage 50, Sage Business Cloud and Xero
- Ideally be AAT qualified, however, qualified by experience will be considered for the right candidate.
- Must be confident and experienced in completing all aspects of bookkeeping, VAT Returns, Payroll and CIS and submitting to HMRC within the deadlines.