Would you be interested in an opportunity to work for a Local Authority organisation on a contract basis for initially 6 months. You must have had experience in working for a similar organisation.
£300-350 per day
Flexible working arrnagements however would need flexibility to travel to their site in Warwickshire when required
Full time (37 hours per week)
- Discover, identify and categorise application refactoring opportunities
- To identify business processes
- To perform detailed business discovery works on all applications, business process
- To complete impact assessments and benefits realisation opportunities
- To build plans to migrate applications and services to the new functions
- To re-engineer some applications and services which are no longer supportable or relevant in their current format
- To reengineer business process and support operational transition
- To transition the new applications and services into live use by the force by September 2021
- Working for the Evolve Change Lead, the Business Change Manager will work closely with programme managers, architecture teams, business representatives, ICT, external blue light partners and other programmes and projects to support delivery of services into live use for the business.
- Work with ‘business Owners’ and stakeholders to understand the strategic objectives and agree the strategic objectives and high-level benefits to be delivered by the projects.
- Determine the applications level of complexity and business impact, informing on migration and testing plans
- Contribute to the development of the business case and financial investment case.
- Engage with the stakeholders to inform on progress and requirements, and develop a cooperative relationship to help provide a smooth migration of services which will meet the ongoing needs.