The Change Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring change initiatives (Programmes, Projects and business improvement) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee buy-in and adoption. This role will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
Leading a team of Business Change Officers, the Business Change Manager will ensure that the force is actively engaged in all stages of change and that change is managed and transitioned into the business in an efficient and effective manner.
- Degree (Level 5 or equivalent) in Business Change or Design related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Change Management certification in best practice method
- Expert knowledge of change management methodologies and tools.
- Understanding of project management methodologies and practices
- Demonstrable experience in supporting organisations through the full lifecycle of transformational change initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience in leading business change activities for programmes/projects with organisational, process, technology, operational and customer impacts
- Demonstrable experience in balancing and matrix managing multiple resources in the development and execution of complex change programmes.
- Experience of managing staff within a change function
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior managers, directorate and colleagues
- Sufficient presence and credibility to influence senior colleagues.
- Strong people skills, able to deal with the rational, emotional and political aspects of change projects.
- Ability to clearly communicate at all levels.
- Regular Travel throughout Worcestershire and Warwickshire
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance